Thursday, October 29, 2009

53. COME AND HOLD MY ARM... THIS TIME MAY NOT COME AGAIN


In lovely panorama you and me alone for the time

This moment of loneliness may not come again

Come and hold my arm, Come and hold my arm.

Blood is getting warm, faded became charm

Calmly and silently breeze will exchange

Thirsty eyes have been waiting for this page

Come and hold my arm, this time may not come again.

Uncontrolled my steps are dancing automatically

Nectars of song is streaming from my lip fluently

Love made me shy, don’t know what it is! Why?

I become addicted of it… by the way.

Your and mine distance is getting disappear

Our bonding is becoming stronger in each day.

You and me on same voyage,

Come and hold my arm, this time may not come again.

We became friends forever; like fire and flame

Life is shining, I am dreaming of your fame.

Getting your shadow, who wants to go?

You are with me then I’ll let the world bow.

I feel as if lightening in my body these days.

Come and hold my arm, this time may not come again.

Today time has came, I achieved you

And becoming a flower, in love for you

I’ll bring some pleasant fragrance

In daily life of all your sense

Love makes our better lovely age

Come and hold my arm, this time may not come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment