Wednesday, November 9, 2011

SO NEAR, YET SO FAR!!!






















So near, yet so far
What the world calls rare
My heart finds it precious
And travels on the air

Touch, is a prime sense.
At you; my mind says it offense.
I have connected at first instance.
My molecules have started dance.

I put me under your notice.
Your friendship provides me peace.
This grew faster than time-
and deeper than a mother’s kiss.

My times have become yours.
Our closeness, nervous me more...
Put me in confusion of right or wrong.
With fear, my rainbow fainted and blur.

May you say yes or a big no?
These hesitations do not allow me to go.
With you I prefer to stay happy...
But, this haziness keeps me a low.

I love you and adore your friendship.
My feelings have been kept in tighten lip.
One word may create the difference...
I can never want to lose your grip.

So near, yet so far
Where I am and what is the par?
Suggest me how to deal-
With this love, Isqh and pyar vyar?

No comments:

Post a Comment