Tuesday, November 24, 2009

63. But still running after you.


Ice has a fate to dissolve in its own water.
Offering light by staying in dark is lamp’s nature.

You left me and gone away, but the memories…
The memories has started coming in my feelings all time
And made your all pictures alive
I have been trying a lot to stop thinking about you
But my thinking always at the memory house
Where I can find you, stay alone and survive.

The rising of moon during the time of setting sun
Making me memorize of your lap…
The words from my lips on your lips
Slow wind asks always, about your skirt…
The banyan tree on broken wall and all mortal things
Are asking on you every time I go there
But alas, I share my pain like heaps

You went and made me alone
At least, could ask my willingness
Shadow of emptiness every where after you
From the tree crave, on a certain mid day
I can see your face and feel you
You are false, but still running after you.

All creature returns to home at the dusk
But waiting for you on that place has become my task.

No comments:

Post a Comment