Tuesday, September 27, 2011

LAST MAN


Days are dead and nights are alive.
I am the only ‘MAN’, who survives.

All species of MAN are in history.
Their survival in dark is a mystery.
Neither ‘SUPER’, Nor ‘Hanu’,
Neither ‘Bat’, ‘Shakti’ nor ‘Spider’
All have been dead, since arrival of night.
Now I am the only MAN on sight.

My speed is ‘light-year’
Recently I defeated my enemy FEAR.
I am like a normal human...
At normal position I wear my underwear.

My body is like never broken diamond.
Humanity is my only bond.
To protect it, I may go to the extreme...
I am silky and a love mound.

Call me “AADI”, when you are in need.
I shall be your true friend, indeed.
Loving human is my only weakness...
I belong to your similar breed.

Live and let live, is the policy I follow.
To create heaven in earth is my vow.
I can’t do it without you...
Spread love by making your selfishness all time low.

Day will rise again.
You will feel out of pain.
Night will come on its time...
Nature will sing its song again.

No comments:

Post a Comment