Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Meaningless

Singing is my hobby and dancing is my passion!
Though my life is smooth, but it is full of action!!!

I was the breaking news, am... and will be...
Perhaps my charisma is the only key.
The impression from the people towards me is high...
My Personality and competence don’t go with... May be!

When I was young, my boundaries were visible.
Known competitors and tricks were available.
I could reach, where I wanted to...
Each of my steps was appreciable.

Now, scenario has changed so as the boundary.
Scopes are unlimited and driving my path contrary.
With the changing aptitude, I go...
Which brings me into news, but with big ‘sorry’.

Why my concentration is fumbling...
Why my paths are changing...
Why I am wandering myself?
It is sunny but why it is drizzling?

Am I the going place?
Or I am in news because of my confusion!
Advise me with your valuable suggestion...
Or shall I go for hibernation!!!

I am fed up with current time.
Not happy with the past even.
Cyclone, flood, earthquake...
All calamities are coming to me-
Spends time, by making me nine/eleven.
Because, I am a star.
Never step back from a war.
I am fighting... and tired...
To live with the life that I have given.

Defeat can never be my worried.
“Memories” that may be buried.
Time has enough power...
How shall I make them safe ...
The time is the only medium that carried.

Hope, when I will return
I may find you same-
Don’t forget me and my...
Even though I come with a changed name.

No comments:

Post a Comment