Monday, September 26, 2011

DEATH VALLEY



Synchronizing days I had passed with and going to spend.
Analyzing space, calculating the fact, where I shall land.
Scared! Happy!! My emotions are unknown to me really.
It may be paradise! May be hell!! For me it is my DEATH VALLEY.

Since my knowledge, I have been taught.
To choose right from the path I have opted.
I went on which I found correct...
Right or wrong, hardly known... time was lofted.

Brave I am, there is nothing to fear.
Law is law’ and I am ready to hear.
Punishment or rewards maters nothing...
Is the judge furious or loving, dear?

I wish I could find my favorite flower here.
I wish I could manage my patience to bear.
I wish I could have done all right things...
I wish I could make all wrong done as nightmare.

No... I am not scarred!!! Punishment is part o life.
But, that is my new valley... my new wife.
I don’t want to continue, what I am at this juncture...
I want to shower roses... not my same old knife.

My new world, my new valley, can change me.
A new man, a new era, people are going to see.
May people write a new story of humanity...
But, only thing... my judgement is the KEY.

Whatever the judgement would be, I won’t mind.
I will do, what I have decided, to pursue mankind.
A new character may born, from the DEATH VALLEY...
It is one way and there is no way to hind.

I am purely ready for this new Sally.
To follow humanity in this moral rally.
I am entirely for this divine purpose...
This is fact... This is my DEATH VALLEY.


1 comment: