Thursday, September 29, 2011

Self Praise!


When fogs glide from the horizon-
I found bunch of light, guiding me a path.
Yet, I am following... always with a new beginning,
Leaving the world in Jealousy and Wrath.

Addiction is that:
When it gets over, you should feel the Life.
Passion is that:
You should keep on going even on Knife.
Objective should be:
A little costlier than your Passion.
Goal should be:
A hunger of your rectified Action.
Relations means:
An Everest towards your Success.
And Love means:
Mountain of Happiness on its each access.

My Aptitude has become a standard.
My Attitude behaves like a free Bird.
I feel my presence each corner of World...
My Gratitude’s are like Honor and Reward.

What have I done to me?
Taking myself in a One-Man-Race...
It becomes a habit; may be!!!
Winnings do partiality in my Case.
Let’s make a one-way and see-
Is this World going to get a new iconic Face?
Charisma counts and knack is a key...
You won’t get a way to Guess...
Hence, Don’t Mess with an untied Mesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment