Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Another small poem...


Whenever and wherever
you walk with me-
I makes wonder.


Either ask to the Moon or ask to the Sun
Ask to the breeze or ask to my hormone.
Ask to all those elements, which have I touched...
They will say result with the entire pros & cons.


Once in a while, I fall short of time
when I find hard to find you in my line.
I forget everything and do all wrong.
At the peak of frustration...
everything gets solved, when I chant your name.


Believe me, you are there always in my heart
I cannot stay without you, but can stay a breath apart.
I visualize your memories and inhale your words.
Without you I cannot measure, my life becomes what?


Hence, a request... don’t go away but stay in me always
I wonder, my life without you will be in a mess.
Pay the loyalty and make my environment green
lay your love on me, no matter... what is the case.





No comments:

Post a Comment