Monday, July 4, 2011

I am purely sick of you.



Why shall I escalate this matter,

It is not so necessary though.

But... She should not repeat...

She must take this vow.


Never fall a short of time

Simply stay parallel or walk with it.

“Sweet”... can never become lime

With a patience, taste it and faith it.


How can I say that you were there

Where all the time I find only loneliness.

Commitments are not only to made; Dear-

those have to keep, by making aside your selfishness.


I, even, never find you so dirty

when we were alone at that horizon

how come you became so flirty

where you have learned all these fusions.


I am, what I was and will be I am

only you will find some changes appearance

But... my heart is golden and will be same

What will you choose, it is your preference.


Never blame me that...

I have never come to pick you.

I will be there, till my breath last-

Because, I am purely sick of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment