Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Meaningless Poem...


Trying for something is not tough... Any attempt or effort is never enough.


Sailing with the current is easier than it’s adverse

I, scrutinized my destiny at the opposite verse,

and analyze my opportunities and threats...

optimized myself with the current, off course.


There is only constant, that is change

The entire world has two phase.

Both parts are same as like a grass-

one associates with other with a large maze.


I saw you, when you were silent and calm

I got disturbed with a big slam...

and hutch-ed you with all my desire

admired feelings on my noble palm.


Is it risky on going after you?

Measure my threats; a large or a few!

No one can change, not even me

I can’t leave my sweats for a new.


I was, am and will be following you

I don’t know, what is false and what is true!

I always do what my mind and heart says...

success and failure are not destiny, a few.


One day things will turn around

All turned into music, what was sound

I will change my fate with my effort...

The world will salute me, it is bound.


No comments:

Post a Comment