Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Whom shall I adore!


A harsh from an outsider
and a bunch of difficulties from the nature.
I am in confusion...
Whom shall I leave-
and whom shall I adore!


Nature is wonderful, but not reliance though
my hopes at you also looking very low.
Thinking the things by calculating imagination wings-
walking... by keeping my heart on your toe.


Why have I lost my control over my heart?
Why there is increasing distance in nature and my carts?
I always love to lose me in nature’s lap...
Who have changed my P.O.Box and also my dart?


Okay... let me feel and take a decision.
Not in a hurry but in a true obsession.
Never mind on my coming life...
No need for any request and confession.


My demand is less and objection is nowhere.
Neither I will quiet, nor going to share.
Letting my chances on outsider and nature.
I will be happy with one, because...
to both I do adore.


No comments:

Post a Comment