Friday, July 15, 2011

Nice Girl


Time changes, people changes as well the nature
one thing that doesn't change; that is thought of a creature.


She enters into my house like an innocent breeze
Spend times and do her deeds, with a please.
Speaks nice and listen to my words carefully
as if, her future rights I might seize.


She is so nice and very adorable
sweetness and innocence portrait on her fable
cute smile and glasses on her nose
asking eyes and for her pain is reasonable.


She thinks a lot on my dearest element
Guard for that, what have I meant
She is fountain and she is fluent
She knows everything, she is prudent


She neither argues nor demands
She collect all knowledge to continue the bond
She walks with time to grab the opportunity
For her my house comes first and else comes second.

No comments:

Post a Comment